Script to find out 'Page Corruption' and 'Fragmentation' inPostgreSQL.

От pavan95
Тема Script to find out 'Page Corruption' and 'Fragmentation' inPostgreSQL.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi all,

I am looking for a script and its explanation of how to calculate *page
corruption* and* fragmentation* of a relation in PostgreSQL.

Looked many blogs, but unable to find the one.  Unable to understand the
concept of  database checksums part in Page Corruption and Fragmentation.

Looking forward for your valuable suggestions. Help me to find these across
the relations of Postgresql database. Thanks in Advance.

regards,
Pavan

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-admin-f2076596.html