Re: postgres not starting

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: postgres not starting
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Azimuddin Mohammed wrote:
> [...]
andretry"

> > To find the process that is blocking the port, you can run the following:
> >
> > lsof -i TCP:5432
>
> I do not see anything running

Then the problem is something else.

Try to start PostgreSQL directly as OS user "postgres" with

  postgres

(This requires that the environment variable PGDATA is set to the data directory.)

Then post all the messages you see.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: MichaelDBA
Сообщение: Re: Migrate streaming replication 9.4 to 9.6