Re: [GENERAL] Text search dictionary vs. the C locale

От twoflower
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Text search dictionary vs. the C locale
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Initializing the cluster with

initdb
  --locale=C
  --lc-ctype=en_US.UTF-8
  --lc-messages=en_US.UTF-8
  --lc-monetary=en_US.UTF-8
  --lc-numeric=en_US.UTF-8
  --lc-time=en_US.UTF-8
  --encoding=UTF8

allows me to use my text search dictionary. Now it only remains to see whether index creation will be still fast (I suspect it should) and if it doesn't have any other unintended consequences (e.g. in pattern matching which we use a lot).