[GENERAL] Need help on compiling postgres source code from cloned repo

От rajan
Тема [GENERAL] Need help on compiling postgres source code from cloned repo
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I have a cloned repository of postgres and I want to compile the source for
*REL_10_BETA1* alone.

Following are the steps I am planning to do,
-> git checkout -b rel10beta1 REL_10_BETA1 (and verifying current branch is
newly created one)
-> Execute ./configure --prefix=/opt/PostgreSQL/10beta --with-pgport=6432
--enable-integer-datetimes --enable-thread-safety --enable-debug
-> And then make and make install

Will the above steps work? Please assist.

-----
--
Thanks,
Rajan.