Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] python-dateutil in pgdg96 rhel7 repo

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] python-dateutil in pgdg96 rhel7 repo
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Pim,

On Mon, 2017-02-20 at 10:48 +0100, Pim Rupert wrote:
> You could separate the base PostgreSQL packages (safe) from an extras repo
> (non-safe). For example, I (and many more) only need the PostgreSQL packages,
> and have no need for third-party extras such as pgadmin4.

This is a good idea, however then we will lose the point behind the PostgreSQL
yum repository: We provide RPMs for both PostgreSQL itself, and the 3rd party
packages which is useful for everyone.

Please note that PostgreSQL packages also break the OS supplied PostgreSQL RPMs
;)

Regards,

--
Devrim Gündüz