Re: [pgadmin-support] 4th Try: pgadmin4 install, launch fail

От stancs3
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] 4th Try: pgadmin4 install, launch fail
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Just an additional note:

I am not a mousey-clicky guy and insist on the Application launcher to
work. Any CLI is great in fact much better. I am only harping on this
because the sequence of use from a stock install will tell something
about what is going on.

And of course it will be nice to see the desktop version :).