Re: [pgadmin-support] 4th Try: pgadmin4 install, launch fail

От stancs3
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] 4th Try: pgadmin4 install, launch fail
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Yes that's a typo (the only time I didn't do a copy/paste).

The sequence is:

1. Make sure no pgAdmin4 processes are running.
2. Make sure no python processes are running.
3. Launch pgAdmin4 from Applications menu.
4. pgAdmin4 splash appears - the nice blue one.
5. The Fatal Error window appears with text below with pgAdmin4.py
6. Note that a process is running called pgAdmin4 and showing a command
of: /usr/pgAdmin4-v1/runtime/pgAdmin4. This aligns with what is coded
into /usr/share/applications/pgAdmin4-v1.desktop. This is stock from
the install.
7. Note that no python process is running. (as one would expect given
the error message).
8. Then I hit the OK button in the Fatal Error window.
9. It all goes away, including the process in step 6 above.
10. When this happens an abrt-hook-ccpp log is generated, which I can
send if it will help.
11. I confirm that there is no prompt for paths.

My sincere apologies for the typo below; it is unhelpful to add errors
into debug data.

Anyway, I am at your service for further debug attempts.

Stan