Re: [pgadmin-support] 4th Try: pgadmin4 install, launch fail

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] 4th Try: pgadmin4 install, launch fail
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
FYI - this hasn't been forgotten. Devrim and I were travelling most of
last week, and have PostgreSQL releases to deal with this week. We're
planning to meet tomorrow to work on the RPMs.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company