Re: Restoring a pg_dump fails with

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Restoring a pg_dump fails with
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Reiner Dassing <dassing@wettzell.ifag.de> writes:
>> Perhaps there is some configuration or platform issue here?  What were
>> your configure options?
> The options were as follows:
> ./configure --with-pgport=5432 \
>            --with-x \
>        --with-perl \
>            --with-python \
>        --with-tcl \
>            --enable-odbc \
>        --enable-syslog \
>        --with-CC=cc --without-CXX \
>            --prefix=/Postgres/pgsql \
>            --with-tclconfig=/usr/local/lib \
>            --with-include=/usr/local/include

Drat.  I was thinking maybe you were using multibyte --- there's some
extra string-slinging for multibyte conversion that might have been a
good place to look for a memory leak.  But there's nothing above that
looks significantly different from my setup.

Again, can anyone else reproduce a memory leak during COPY IN?

> There is the table pga_layout.
> What happens if this table is missing, empty or the contents is not
> correct in respect to COPY ...?

Nothing.  The backend does not know or care anything about pgaccess'
tables...