Re: ODBC Driver not allowing updates into views

От Firas Khasawneh
Тема Re: ODBC Driver not allowing updates into views
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hari,

I sent it to postg

From: Haribabu Kommi [mailto:kommi.haribabu@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2014 10:01 PM
To: Firas Khasawneh
Cc: pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [BUGS] ODBC Driver not allowing updates into views

On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 1:50 AM, Firas Khasawneh <Firas.Khasawneh@sas.com<ma=
ilto:Firas.Khasawneh@sas.com>> wrote:
I am using Postgres 93 ODBC on Centos. so hopefully this is the latest. Thi=
s is not an issue in JDBC but it seems a problem only in ODBC. If anybody h=
ave any suggestion or if Postgres is going to provide this feature that wou=
ld be very helpful. We are at a point where we are dropping Postgres suppor=
t from our product because of this.

tgresql.org<mailto:pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org>.

--
Regards,