Re: BUG #9168: Invalid JSON output generated by SQL statement

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #9168: Invalid JSON output generated by SQL statement
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
garyjob@krake.io writes:
> The invalid JSON output
> [{
>   "drug bank":"cache \\"that stuff",
>   "pingedAt":"2014-02-09 16:10:28-08"
> },{
>   "drug bank":"cache \\"that stuff",
>   "pingedAt":"2014-02-10 00:10:28-08"
> }]

> The final JSON output is not valid.

Hmm, I can't claim to have memorized the JSON spec, but that looks
generally sane to me.  What do you think is invalid about it, exactly?

(If you're complaining about the backslash having been doubled, that's
an effect of the COPY, not a bug in the JSON output function.)