How do I install/run PostgreSQL 9.4 64 bit on Windows 7 Professional?

От Andre_Mikulec
Тема How do I install/run PostgreSQL 9.4 64 bit on Windows 7 Professional?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

I read the FAQ.
Something else may be not known?

I have been banging my head against the wall for days.

I can not get Postgre to start.
This case is the same whether or not Postgre runs as a service or as a
stand-alone.

I am running Windows 7 Professional Edition ( that means NTFS permissions )

HERE IS MY CASE.

I HAVE
Portable - PostgreSQLPortable-9.4.1.paf

SITUATION
 OFF - FIREWALL
 OFF - ANTIVIRUS
 OFF - MICROSOFT SECURE ESSENTIALs

INSTALL
  PostgreSQLPortable-9.4.1.paf
    ON HERE C:\Users\AnonymousUser\Downloads\PostgreSQLPortable-9.4

PUT PERMISSIONS
 WINDOWS 'USERS' GROUP
    FULL PERMISSIONS ON HERE
C:\Users\AnonymousUser\Downloads\PostgreSQLPortable-9.4

RUN
"C:\Users\AnonymousUser\Downloads\PostgreSQLPortable-9.4\App\PgSQL\bin\initdb"
-U postgres -A trust -E utf8 --locale=C  1>nul
THIS WORKS
CREATES data DIR
  C:\Users\AnonymousUser\Downloads\PostgreSQLPortable-9.4\Data\data
WINDOWS 'USERS' GROUP has FULL PERIMISSIONS on this FOLDER ( I CHECKED AND
VERIFIED )

RUN

C:\Users\AnonymousUser\Downloads\PostgreSQLPortable-9.4\App\PgSQL>"C:\Users\AnonymousUser\Downloads\PostgreSQLPortable-9.4\App\PgSQL\bin\pg_ctl"
-D "C:\Users\AnonymousUser\Downloads\PostgreSQLPortable-9.4\Data\data" -l
"C:\Users\AnonymousUser\Downloads\PostgreSQLPortable-9.4\Data\log.txt" -w
start

DOTS SLOWLY INCREASE, BUT RESPONSE HANGS FOREVER
waiting for server to start.........................................

LOG (log) C:\Users\AnonymousUser\Downloads\PostgreSQLPortable-9.4\Data
SHOWS

LOG:  database system was shut down at 2015-04-27 17:14:40 CDT
LOG:  database system is ready to accept connections
LOG:  autovacuum launcher started
LOG:  could not receive data from client: No connection could be made
because the target machine actively refused it.

LOG:  incomplete startup packet
LOG:  could not receive data from client: No connection could be made
because the target machine actively refused it.

LOG:  incomplete startup packet
LOG:  could not receive data from client: No connection could be made
because the target machine actively refused it.

LOG:  incomplete startup packet
LOG:  could not receive data from client: No connection could be made
because the target machine actively refused it.

LOG:  incomplete startup packet

Any Ideas?