Re: server doesn't listen postgresql 9.1 after service change

От danny
Тема Re: server doesn't listen postgresql 9.1 after service change
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Harshad,

Thanks for the reply I did check logs and now its working I did change
services but now I want to know how can I establish connection between
client machine to server and how I know if PostgreSQL is running under same
service I mentioned still it is asking for default password which I have
given during installation