how recovery database (i have all /data catalogue but pg_database file in /data/global is corrupt :/ - empty)

От tierr
Тема how recovery database (i have all /data catalogue but pg_database file in /data/global is corrupt :/ - empty)
Дата
Ответы Re: how recovery database (i have all /data catalogue but pg_database file in /data/global is corrupt :/ - empty)  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
hello friends. sorry for my bad eglish. i am from polen. I have big problem.
My serwer has crashed and my instantion of postgresql 8.3 on windows not
started. i know why... file in directory /data/global/pg_database is empty
:/  i have all file from postgres server without this file, but this file is
most important. My question is... what i can make to restore database from
folder /data in new instance of postgres server? Please help