Re: How to detect if Postgres needs a restart when configuration changes

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: How to detect if Postgres needs a restart when configuration changes
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, 2014-10-01 at 01:51 +0200, Strahinja Kustudić wrote:
> I am automating Postgres deployment on Linux and I need to check if
> Postgres needs to be restarted when a configuration parameter that
> requires a restart changes, e.g. when you change wal_level. Is there a
> way to detect a parameter which requires a restart was changed?

As you can gather, there isn't really a straightforward way.  But it
would be a great feature addition.

От: Jason Mathis
Сообщение: Re: How to detect if Postgres needs a restart when configuration changes
Сообщение: Re: How to detect if Postgres needs a restart when configuration changes