Postgre SQL SHA-256 Compliance

От Anthony Burden
Тема Postgre SQL SHA-256 Compliance
Дата
Re: Postgre SQL SHA-256 Compliance  (Albe Laurenz <laurenz.albe@wien.gv.at>)
Re: Postgre SQL SHA-256 Compliance  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
Список pgsql-general
validate some software with you to
ensure that all our installed PostgreSQL software meets SHA-256 compliance.
There is basically two things we are looking for:

1) Identify all COTS software purchased as part of scheduled and budgeted
technology refreshes and upgrades must be SHA-256 compliant.

2) All DOD information systems that have been upgraded or are upgrading to
support SHA-256 compliance must continue to maintain backwards compatibility
with DOD's current SHA-1 credentials.

All the software we are using are:
PostgreSQL 8.2    8.2

Can you confirm that your software is SHA-256 Compliant?