Re: "Extern" on email address

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: "Extern" on email address
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> On Mon, Jun  6, 2016 at 06:12:04PM +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> Adding "extern" is something I've seen more and more organizations do to any
>> address that's not from their own company, to make it less likely that people
>> send emails to the wrong place. It's quite annoying, but understandable. The
>> real weirdness is why your MUA is copying it to the From field. Perhaps yo
>> uhave set something up as part of dealing with multiple email addresses?

> Yes, odd.  Should we strip it on our end?

Even if we did that today, we'd have to undo it in a month or so, because
header-munging is doomed.  See previous discussion of not falling foul of
DKIM signatures.

(Hey infra guys, when are you making that change anyway?)
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: "Extern" on email address
Сообщение: Re: "Extern" on email address