PGPool II V3.3.3 and Jboss-7.2.0

От irrusappan
Тема PGPool II V3.3.3 and Jboss-7.2.0
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dear Expert,

I would like to get an expert suggestion on using PGPool II for PostgreSQL
connection Pooling.

We are developing a Quality Assurance tool in our organization. So far, i
have used jboss-5.1.0 and PostgreSQL8.2.13 to deploy the application. Now as
part of our next release, i am planning to move jboss-7.2.0 Final and
PostgreSQL 9.2.4. and i have completed the migration as well.

My aim is to employ PGPool II for postgresql connection pooling. I was able
to install PGPool II v3.3.3 in Linux RHEL 5.5 platform.But my doubt is how
to configure data source.In the jboss standalone-full.xml, should i provide
IP and port of PostgreSQL or PGPool II and with Postgresql my application
works without any issue but with PG POOL it is not connecting.SO can anyone
help me on how do i use PGPool II for connection pooling.

What is the relevant configuration needs to be done.Request your help and
guidance.