Re: pg_upgrade in primary/standby architecture

От Glyn Astill
Тема Re: pg_upgrade in primary/standby architecture
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

possible.If it is not possible, is there any architecture where we can minimize upgrade related outage?

You could use Slony-I for this, and it should be fairly quick to set up now that as of 2.2 you can add multiple tables
andsequences in one go with SET ADD TABLE.

От: Murthy Nunna
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade in primary/standby architecture
От: "Gilberto Castillo"
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade in primary/standby architecture