Re: pg_upgrade in primary/standby architecture

От Gilberto Castillo
Тема Re: pg_upgrade in primary/standby architecture
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

I have a small guide that can be useful.

Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo
La Habana, Cuba
---
This message was processed by Kaspersky Mail Gateway 5.6.28/RELEASE running at host imx3.etecsa.cu
Visit our web-site: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>