Re: PostgreSQL 9.3: monitor read vs write activity

От Viktor
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 9.3: monitor read vs write activity
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

You can check the table statistics with this SQL script for example:

http://fmcgeough.wordpress.com/2013/07/10/what-the-hell-is-going-on-with-my-postgresql-instance/

I have changed it a little bit to suit my needs and I use it very often.

--
Best regards,
Viktor