Re: xpath functionerror

От sparikh
Тема Re: xpath functionerror
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks David for your quick response. My original objective was to get the
value of a particular node in xml which is stored as text datatype in the
table.

For example :

<?xml version="1.0"?>
-<settings>-<F999><amperage>16</amperage><amperagesteps/></F9999></settings>

I want to extract the value of amperage as '16'. Like that I may have many
nodes in xml want to get the report to show them in different columns. I
used to do this with oracle using xml functions provided.

Trying to figure out same in postgres.

Thanks again for your help.