xpath functionerror

От sparikh
Тема xpath functionerror
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

My current database version is "PostgreSQL 9.1.11 on
x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (GCC) 4.4.7 20120313 (Red Hat
4.4.7-3), 64-bit".

I am trying to use function xpath in my query and got following error.

 "ERROR:  function xpath(unknown, text) does not exist at character 8
HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need
to add explicit type casts.

I could see the library pgxml.so libray in /usr/pgsql-9.1/lib . Could
someone please advise me what more needs to be done in order to run xpath
queris?

Thanks in advance.