Re: How to list and describe tables in psql???

От peterlen
Тема Re: How to list and describe tables in psql???
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for the responses.  I found that I was using an older version of psql
(one that got installed when I installed Cygwin on my windows box.   I
changed it so now the \d+
 gives  me the description but \d and \dt  still gives me "No relations
found" so I must be using those incorrectly.  Thanks for the info on the old
version.