Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Instead of trying (and failing) to allow <

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Instead of trying (and failing) to allow <
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jaime Casanova <jcasanov@systemguards.com.ec> writes:
> On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 1:00 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> No, I intentionally didn't back-patch that.  The only benefit of the
>> change is throwing a useful error message for questionable syntax.

> then, maybe a fix in the docs of back branches?

What's to fix?  The documentation already makes it quite clear where
you're supposed to put the label.  I think documenting the code's
actual behavior could only confuse people.

Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Instead of trying (and failing) to allow <
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Instead of trying (and failing) to allow <