Fw: [osdldbt-general] Running DBT5 on remote database server

От amul sul
Тема Fw: [osdldbt-general] Running DBT5 on remote database server
Дата
Re: Fw: [osdldbt-general] Running DBT5 on remote database server  (sachin kotwal <kotsachin@gmail.com>)
Re: Fw: [osdldbt-general] Running DBT5 on remote database server  (Greg Smith <greg@2ndQuadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-performance

Hello,

I want test the PostgreSQL performance using DBT5, where my PostgreSQL running on server (say 192.168.56.101) and want to test the performance executing DBT5 on other machine (say 192.168.56.102).

My aim is test the database performance excluding overhead to testing tool running on same machine.

Is this possible using existing DBT5 code or need to modify somehow ?

Thanks and Regards,
Amul Sul