Re: solaris install - 8.0.3 config fails on openssl, 7.4 config works

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: solaris install - 8.0.3 config fails on openssl, 7.4 config works
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Roth, Gabrielle" <gabrielle.roth@xo.com> writes:
> The strange thing to me is that I didn't have to do anything extra for
> the 7.4 install, it "just worked."

7.4 and earlier configure scripts used to have a special case to
automatically handle the situation where openssl is under /usr/local/ssl.
We don't anymore; you have to say so if it's in any nonstandard location.
I'm not sure what the rationale was for that change, but it was
intentional...