Re: BUG #7545: Unresponsive server with error log reporting: "poll() failed: Invalid argument"

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #7545: Unresponsive server with error log reporting: "poll() failed: Invalid argument"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Excerpts from Len Tanaka's message of jue sep 27 18:01:30 -0300 2012:
> Thank you for getting back. I noticed an update to 9.2.1. Will add log
> parameter and apply update. DB is not a particularly complex table and
> no foreign wrapping. Machine is older core duo though running OS X
> 10.6.8.
>=20
> Hope problem fixed with update.=20

I don't think we fixed any portability bugs in poll() usage in 9.2.1.

> If recurs, should I resubmit bug report? Or will this remain open?

This one remains open.  Just make sure you reply by email and CC
pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org.

--=20
=C3=81lvaro Herrera                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/