Corrupt view in PostgreSQL 9.0.9

От Mikael Kjellström
Тема Corrupt view in PostgreSQL 9.0.9
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

First some info about the machine and the postgres version:

os: Debian 6.0.5 (64-bit)

postgres version: PostgreSQL 9.0.9 on x86_64-iso-8859-1-linux-gnu, compiled
by GCC gcc (Debian 4.4.5-8) 4.4.5, 64-bit

The problem:
I first noticed pg_dump giving the following error message when trying
to dump the database:

pg_dump: invalid column numbering in table "communitytaxiexceptions"

then when I connect to the database with psql and try to drop the view I
get the following error:

# drop view communitytaxiexceptions ;
ERROR:  invalid attribute number 0 for communitytaxiexceptions

and a select gives the same error message:

# select * from communitytaxiexceptions ;
ERROR:  invalid attribute number 0 for communitytaxiexceptions
LINE 1: select * from communitytaxiexceptions ;                      ^
Is there anything thing I could do to manually remove the view or fix
the problem?

Thanks in advance,
Mikael