Re: BUG #7545: Unresponsive server with error log reporting: "poll() failed: Invalid argument"

От Len Tanaka
Тема Re: BUG #7545: Unresponsive server with error log reporting: "poll() failed: Invalid argument"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Both 9.2.1 and .2 seem to have fixed this issue. Running for over a month no=
w without recurrence.
Thank you for your help. Happy holidays.
Len

On Sep 27, 2012, at 6:00 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote=
: