Re: psql error - "unrecognizable command" V8.0.0 beta

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: psql error - "unrecognizable command" V8.0.0 beta
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Anony Mous" <A.Mous@shaw.ca> writes:
> test=# select now();
> 'more' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
> operable program or batch file.

Looks to me like psql is trying to use "more" to paginate the query
output, and it ain't there.  "more" is the default on Unix but I dunno
what we should use on Windows.  Anyway, see the psql man page and read
about the "pager" variable to change this.