forgot the structure of a composite type

От Manal Helal
Тема forgot the structure of a composite type
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi

I defined a composite type and forgot its structure, data fields names
and data types. Is there any command that can define that for me? or a
table where I can find this information stored to retrieve it back,

sorry if its a basic question, but it is my first time with composite
types and didn't keep enough documentation while just starting,

thank you very much,

Kind Regards,

Manal