Обсуждение: forgot the structure of a composite type

forgot the structure of a composite type

От
Manal Helal
Дата:
Hi

I defined a composite type and forgot its structure, data fields names
and data types. Is there any command that can define that for me? or a
table where I can find this information stored to retrieve it back,

sorry if its a basic question, but it is my first time with composite
types and didn't keep enough documentation while just starting,

thank you very much,

Kind Regards,

Manal

Re: forgot the structure of a composite type

Дата:
Manal Helal <manalorama@gmail.com> writes:
> I defined a composite type and forgot its structure, data fields names
> and data types. Is there any command that can define that for me?

psql's \d command, for one.

regression=# create type fooey as (f1 int, f2 text);
CREATE TYPE
regression=# \d fooey
Composite type "public.fooey"
 Column |  Type