Re: Polish pgAdmin website translation

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Polish pgAdmin website translation
Re: Polish pgAdmin website translation  ("Begina Felicysym" <begina.felicysym@wp.pl>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

On Mon, 2011-09-19 at 21:05 +0200, Begina Felicysym wrote:
> [...]
> I send you the actualized website.po polish translation.

Commited, thanks.

> That "Salvatorian" is one of the malaysian/indonesian languages.
> It even don't looks like spanish.
> I hope nobody will be offended when I name it 'Malaysian'.

I'm not :)

But can you tell me where you found the salvatorian language? I don't
see it on the translation status page?!

--
Guillaume
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin III commit: Fix the removing of an inherited table
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin III commit: Fix the removing of an inherited table