Обсуждение: Polish pgAdmin website translation

Polish pgAdmin website translation

От
"Begina Felicysym"
Дата:

Re: Polish pgAdmin website translation

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Hi Begina,

On Fri, 2011-09-16 at 22:06 +0200, Begina Felicysym wrote:
> [...]
> There is a polish translation of the website.

I pushed your translation. And I added you as the official polish
translator of the website.

Thanks a lot.

--
Guillaume
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

Re: Polish pgAdmin website translation

От
"Begina Felicysym"
Дата:
Hi Guillaume,

Is there a problem with the polish translation?
I try to choose the polish translation, but it changes to english version.

Cheers,
Begina

Dnia 17-09-2011 o godz. 22:31 Guillaume Lelarge napisał(a):
> Hi Begina,
>
> On Fri, 2011-09-16 at 22:06 +0200, Begina Felicysym wrote:
> > [...]
> > There is a polish translation of the website.
> >

> I pushed your translation. And I added you as the official polish
> translator of the website.
>
> Thanks a lot.
>

> --
> Guillaume
>   http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info
>   http://www.dalibo.com

Re: Polish pgAdmin website translation

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
On Sun, 2011-09-18 at 21:37 +0200, Begina Felicysym wrote:
> Hi Guillaume,
>
> Is there a problem with the polish translation?
> I try to choose the polish translation, but it changes to english version.

I took a look at it, and it seems (at least from the repo) that
everything is correctly setup. Dave, is there something else to do on
the website to add another translation?

--
Guillaume
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info
  http://www.dalibo.com

Re: Polish pgAdmin website translation

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 3:39 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> On Sun, 2011-09-18 at 21:37 +0200, Begina Felicysym wrote:
>> Hi Guillaume,
>>
>> Is there a problem with the polish translation?
>> I try to choose the polish translation, but it changes to english version.
>>

> I took a look at it, and it seems (at least from the repo) that
> everything is correctly setup. Dave, is there something else to do on
> the website to add another translation?

Yeah, the locale needs to be installed on the server, and lighttpd
must be bounced. It's done now.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: Polish pgAdmin website translation

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
On Sun, 2011-09-18 at 16:04 -0500, Dave Page wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 3:39 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> > On Sun, 2011-09-18 at 21:37 +0200, Begina Felicysym wrote:
> >> Hi Guillaume,
> >>
> >> Is there a problem with the polish translation?
> >> I try to choose the polish translation, but it changes to english version.
> >>

> > I took a look at it, and it seems (at least from the repo) that
> > everything is correctly setup. Dave, is there something else to do on
> > the website to add another translation?
>
> Yeah, the locale needs to be installed on the server, and lighttpd
> must be bounced. It's done now.

Oh OK, good to know. Thanks.

--
Guillaume
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info
  http://www.dalibo.com

Re: Polish pgAdmin website translation

От
"Begina Felicysym"
Дата:
Salut Guillaume,

Comment est'ce possible d' avoir le message de 2011-09-12 traduit en français, mais pas en autres languages? Tout cela
estle résultat d'utilisation d'un fichier obsolète *_website.pot. :(

Alors une petite demande, est'ce qu'on peut mettre à jour ma traduction?
Je vous envoie la correction.

Merci d'avance
Begina

P.S.
A quoi s'agit il avec la langue Salvadore? En Salvador c'est l'espagnol comme la langue officiele, n'est pas?

Begina

Dnia 18-09-2011 o godz. 23:11 Guillaume Lelarge napisał(a):
> On Sun, 2011-09-18 at 16:04 -0500, Dave Page wrote:
> > On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 3:39 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> > <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:

> > > I took a look at it, and it seems (at least from the repo) that
> > > everything is correctly setup. Dave, is there something else to do on
> > > the website to add another translation?
> >
> > Yeah, the locale needs to be installed on the server, and lighttpd
> > must be bounced. It's done now.
> >

> Oh OK, good to know. Thanks.
>

> --
> Guillaume
>   http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info
>   http://www.dalibo.com

Re: Polish pgAdmin website translation

От
"Begina Felicysym"
Дата:
Hi,

I forgot to attach the file.
Sorry,
Begina

Dnia 19-09-2011 o godz. 1:24 Begina Felicysym napisał(a):
> Salut Guillaume,
>
> Comment est'ce possible d' avoir le message de 2011-09-12 traduit en
> français, mais pas en autres languages? Tout cela est le résultat
> d'utilisation d'un fichier obsolète *_website.pot. :(
>
> Alors une petite demande, est'ce qu'on peut mettre à jour ma
> traduction?
> Je vous envoie la correction.
>
> Merci d'avance
> Begina
>
> P.S.
> A quoi s'agit il avec la langue Salvadore? En Salvador c'est l'espagnol
> comme la langue officiele, n'est pas?
>
> Begina
>

> Dnia 18-09-2011 o godz. 23:11 Guillaume Lelarge napisał(a):
> > On Sun, 2011-09-18 at 16:04 -0500, Dave Page wrote:

> > > Yeah, the locale needs to be installed on the server, and lighttpd
> > > must be bounced. It's done now.
> > >

> > Oh OK, good to know. Thanks.
> >

> > --
> > Guillaume
> >   http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info
> >   http://www.dalibo.com
> >

> > --

Re: Polish pgAdmin website translation

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Hi Begina,

You can mail me personaly in french if you want, but we should stay with
english on the mailing list. Nice french, by the way :)

On Mon, 2011-09-19 at 01:24 +0200, Begina Felicysym wrote:
> Salut Guillaume,
>
> Comment est'ce possible d' avoir le message de 2011-09-12 traduit en français, mais pas en autres languages? Tout
celaest le résultat d'utilisation d'un fichier obsolète *_website.pot. :(

I don't know when you started the translation of the website, but I
don't think you did it in two days (or you're really quick :) ). I added
the 1.14 announcement on the website on the 15th, and I commited your
work on the 17th. I guess you worked with a previous .pot file (which
was the only one available at this time).

I may forget sometime but I always try to commit the .pot file file each
time I update the .po files.

> Alors une petite demande, est'ce qu'on peut mettre à jour ma traduction?
> Je vous envoie la correction.

Just did. You only need to update your .po file. It contains two fuzzy
sentences.

> Merci d'avance

You're welcome.

> Begina
>
> P.S.
> A quoi s'agit il avec la langue Salvadore? En Salvador c'est l'espagnol comme la langue officiele, n'est pas?

Yes, but they probably have some specific words, or expressions. I don't
know spanish, so I can't tell.

Thanks again for your work.

--
Guillaume
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info
  http://www.dalibo.com

Re: Polish pgAdmin website translation

От
"Begina Felicysym"
Дата:
Hi

I send you the actualized website.po polish translation.

That "Salvatorian" is one of the malaysian/indonesian languages.
It even don't looks like spanish.
I hope nobody will be offended when I name it 'Malaysian'.

Cheers,
Begina

Dnia 19-09-2011 o godz. 9:06 Guillaume Lelarge napisał(a):
> Hi Begina,
>
> You can mail me personaly in french if you want, but we should stay with
> english on the mailing list. Nice french, by the way :)
>
> On Mon, 2011-09-19 at 01:24 +0200, Begina Felicysym wrote:
> > Salut Guillaume,
> >
> > Comment est'ce possible d' avoir le message de 2011-09-12 traduit en
> français, mais pas en autres languages? Tout cela est le rÊsultat
> d'utilisation d'un fichier obsolète *_website.pot. :(
> >

> I don't know when you started the translation of the website, but I
> don't think you did it in two days (or you're really quick :) ). I added
> the 1.14 announcement on the website on the 15th, and I commited your
> work on the 17th. I guess you worked with a previous .pot file (which
> was the only one available at this time).
>
> I may forget sometime but I always try to commit the .pot file file each
> time I update the .po files.
>
> > Alors une petite demande, est'ce qu'on peut mettre à jour ma
> traduction?
> > Je vous envoie la correction.
> >

> Just did. You only need to update your .po file. It contains two fuzzy
> sentences.
>
> > Merci d'avance
>
> You're welcome.
>
> > Begina
> >
> > P.S.
> > A quoi s'agit il avec la langue Salvadore? En Salvador c'est l'espagnol
> comme la langue officiele, n'est pas?
> >

> Yes, but they probably have some specific words, or expressions. I don't
> know spanish, so I can't tell.
>
> Thanks again for your work.
>

> --
> Guillaume
>   http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info
>   http://www.dalibo.com

Re: Polish pgAdmin website translation

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Hi,

On Mon, 2011-09-19 at 21:05 +0200, Begina Felicysym wrote:
> [...]
> I send you the actualized website.po polish translation.

Commited, thanks.

> That "Salvatorian" is one of the malaysian/indonesian languages.
> It even don't looks like spanish.
> I hope nobody will be offended when I name it 'Malaysian'.

I'm not :)

But can you tell me where you found the salvatorian language? I don't
see it on the translation status page?!

--
Guillaume
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info
  http://www.dalibo.com

Re: Polish pgAdmin website translation

От
"Begina Felicysym"
Дата:
Hi,

This language is not mentionned on the "Translation::Status" page. It applies only to the pgadmin3_website.pot file,
andthe website itself. This language is included in the language combo box  on the top right corner on the site,
nowhereelse. And it has a french translation 'Salvadore'.

Cheers,
Begina

Dnia 19-09-2011 o godz. 21:20 Guillaume Lelarge napisał(a):
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 2011-09-19 at 21:05 +0200, Begina Felicysym wrote:
> > [...]
> > I send you the actualized website.po polish translation.
> >

> Commited, thanks.
>
> > That "Salvatorian" is one of the malaysian/indonesian languages.
> > It even don't looks like spanish.
> > I hope nobody will be offended when I name it 'Malaysian'.
> >

> I'm not :)
>
> But can you tell me where you found the salvatorian language? I don't
> see it on the translation status page?!
>

> --
> Guillaume
>   http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info
>   http://www.dalibo.com

Re: Polish pgAdmin website translation

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Hi,

On Mon, 2011-09-19 at 22:27 +0200, Begina Felicysym wrote:
[...]
> This language is not mentionned on the "Translation::Status" page. It applies only to the pgadmin3_website.pot file,
andthe website itself. This language is included in the language combo box  on the top right corner on the site,
nowhereelse. And it has a french translation 'Salvadore'.

OK, I think I finally understood your point. The french translation of
Salvatorian is plain wrong, isn't it? actually, when I look into
their .po file, I see that country is Indonesian. Thanks a lot, Begina,
I'll fix it.

--
Guillaume
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info
  http://www.dalibo.com

Re: Polish pgAdmin website translation

От
"Begina Felicysym"
Дата:
Hi,

It was not exactly like that. I was just interested, how to translate that language name. If this is the dialect not
mentionnedin google, or something else. If there is somebody who knows the story. How the word was inserted in the .pot
file.
I'm not pointing an error, I'm just trying to make a good translation.
And I need to change malaysian to indonesian in my translation. Both languages gave me good polish translation in
googletranslator :) while the others gave an untranslated result. I'll check a little more first.

Cheers,
Begina