problem during installation of pgpool-Admin-3.0.3

От mnk722
Тема problem during installation of pgpool-Admin-3.0.3
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
For installing Pgpool-Admin i am following the below link:-
http://pgpool.projects.postgresql.org/pgpoolAdmin/doc/en/install.html
But m stuck with one step that is:
Step 7:The writing authority to pgmgt.conf.php is set to apache process
user.
cd /var/www/html/admin-tool/conf
chown apache pgmgt.conf.php
After this command :----
Showing me error:
chown:invalid user apache
 I have installed Apache2
even my apache is also not running
it is showing me error:
After command for starting :/etc/init.d/apache2 start
 * Starting web server apache2
apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain
name, using 127.0.1.1 for ServerName
(13)Permission denied: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:80
Unable to open logs
Action 'start' failed.
The Apache error log may have more information.
plzzz do help..