Re: problem during installation of pgpool-Admin-3.0.3

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: problem during installation of pgpool-Admin-3.0.3
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

http://pgpool.projects.postgresql.org/pgpoolAdmin/doc/en/install.html
> But m stuck with one step that is:
> Step 7:The writing authority to pgmgt.conf.php is set to apache
> process user.

No, based on the rest of your message, you didn't make it past the
preface:

| Please confirm pgpool normally can be installed, and operates
| before starting the installation of the pgpool management tool.
|
| The following software is at least installed in the server that
| operates pgpool when the pgpool management tool is installed, and
| it should be normally operating.
|
|     * HTTP Server(Apache)

> chown apache pgmgt.conf.php
> After this command :----
> Showing me error:
> chown:invalid user apache

So you don't have an apache user, while the instructions assume that
you will have, as part of the apache install.

> I have installed Apache2
> even my apache is also not running

That's what you need to fix first.

> The Apache error log may have more information.

Did it?

-Kevin