Re: migrating to 9.2 created blank dbs

От Jeff Frost
Тема Re: migrating to 9.2 created blank dbs
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Any chance you’re just misinterpreting the new more verbose output of psql’s \l command?

Nowadays, it looks like this:

postgres=# \l
                                List of databases
     Name      |   Owner    | Encoding | Collate | Ctype |   Access privileges
---------------+------------+----------+---------+-------+-----------------------
 postgres      | postgres   | UTF8     | C       | C     |
 template0     | postgres   | UTF8     | C       | C     | =c/postgres          +
               |            |          |         |       | postgres=CTc/postgres
 template1     | postgres   | UTF8     | C       | C     | =c/postgres          +
               |            |          |         |       | postgres=CTc/postgres
(4 rows)

But there are still only 3 databases being listed above.

> On May 4, 2015, at 9:24 AM, Marc Fromm <Marc.Fromm@wwu.edu> wrote:
>
> Running the select statement gives me a list of all my databases. The only thing that looks suspicious are a few
databaseshave stuff like this in the datacl column " {postgres=CT/postgres,=T/postgres}". The number of databases with
thatis suspiciously equal to the number of blanks created.

> Marc

Ifthe 8.1 server is still online it would be interesting to connect to it manually and see what you get from "select *
frompg_database”.

От: Marc Fromm
Сообщение: Re: migrating to 9.2 created blank dbs
От: Marc Fromm
Сообщение: Re: migrating to 9.2 created blank dbs