Re: LC_COLLATE and pg_upgrade

От Bernhard Schrader
Тема Re: LC_COLLATE and pg_upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
If i reinitialize the database cluster, won't i have to pg_dump restore
my data? In this case the downtime would be to big. Therefore I'm
searching for a faster way.

utf8 and UTF-8, should be the same in my opinion, so i think there must
be a way to just change this value, so that pg_upgrade can do his work,
or is this impossible?

regards