Re: On-disk size of db increased after restore

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: On-disk size of db increased after restore
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 2010-08-31 at 18:08 -0600, Scott Marlowe wrote:
> ny chance you've restored to different dbs
> and have two copies?  Or double the data in one db?

Nope. This is a single database, and I restored only once.. # of rows in
tables match to the ones in prod...
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
PostgreSQL RPM Repository: http://yum.pgrpms.org

Вложения

От: Adarsh Sharma
Сообщение: Problem in getting Output
От: Thom Brown
Сообщение: Re: On-disk size of db increased after restore