Problem in getting Output

От Adarsh Sharma
Тема Problem in getting Output
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear all,
First of all Sorry If i break any rule while posting this problem.
I have a table named *naxalite_entity1(source_id integer,obj_type_id
integer,obj_text character varying).
*It has the following form of data
45454545  1 Adarsh
45454545  1 Rahul
45454545  1 Yahoo
45454545  3 College
45454545  3  Organization
45454545  9  attracts
45454545  9  dissatisfied
and  so on and think U guessed the form of data . It has 11000 rows with
sourc_id repeating with 1,3,9 . Now I want
to display the obj_text in column form for respective source_ids
accordind obj_type_id
as
source_id   person  event organization

e.g
45454545  Adarsh  attracts Yahoo.

and when there is no value for person or event there is Null enetered.

Thanks in Advance
*

*