Re: On-disk size of db increased after restore

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: On-disk size of db increased after restore
Дата
Список pgsql-general
2010/9/1 Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>:
> On Tue, 2010-08-31 at 18:08 -0600, Scott Marlowe wrote:
>> ny chance you've restored to different dbs
>> and have two copies?  Or double the data in one db?
>
> Nope. This is a single database, and I restored only once.. # of rows in
> tables match to the ones in prod...

Have you run this on each server?

SELECT datname, pg_database_size(datname)
FROM pg_catalog.pg_database
ORDER BY 2 DESC

And if a single database size differs, run this against the database:

SELECT tablename, pg_table_size(schemaname || '.' || tablename)
FROM pg_catalog.pg_tables
ORDER BY 2 DESC

Should at least narrow down where the space is being used.

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion