Re: Return of the Solaris vacuum polling problem -- anyone remember this?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Return of the Solaris vacuum polling problem -- anyone remember this?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Bruce Momjian's message of lun ago 23 14:55:55 -0400 2010:

> OK, I have attached a proposed patch to improve this.  I moved the
> pg_clog mention to a new paragraph and linked it to the reason the
> default is relatively low.
>
> Comments?

I think the new para doesn't make much sense, in context.  Why does it
say "freeze"?  How can we expect users to understand how that is
related to this parameter?