Re: WIP: extensible enums

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: WIP: extensible enums
Дата
Re: WIP: extensible enums  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> I really don't see the value in making a command substantially less
> intuitive in order to avoid a single keyword, unless it affects areas of
> Postgres outside of this particular command.

It's the three variants to do two things that I find unintuitive.

As I mentioned a minute ago, dropping the "abbreviated" syntax and
just having BEFORE and AFTER would be a good way of achieving
symmetry if you find that important.

Сообщение: Re: Return of the Solaris vacuum polling problem -- anyone remember this?
Сообщение: Re: Return of the Solaris vacuum polling problem -- anyone remember this?