Re: Regression tests versus the buildfarm environment

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Regression tests versus the buildfarm environment
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On ons, 2010-08-11 at 16:17 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> We should have the buildfarm configuration such that any one run uses
> the same port number for both installed and uninstalled regression
> tests.

I'm getting lost here what the actual requirements are.  The above is
obviously not going to work as a default for pg_regress, because the
port number for an installed test is determined by the user and is
likely to be in the public range, whereas the uninstalled test should
use something from the private range.