Re: Re: [HACKERS] ECPG dynamic cursor fix for UPDATE/DELETE ... WHERE CURRENT OF :curname

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Re: [HACKERS] ECPG dynamic cursor fix for UPDATE/DELETE ... WHERE CURRENT OF :curname
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Michael Meskes's message of jue ago 05 05:39:46 -0400 2010:
> Sorry I thought Zoltan's explanation was clear enough. All prior ECPG versions were fine because dynamic cursor names
wereonly added in 9.0. Apparently only this one place was missed. So this is a bug in the new feature, however not such
amajor one that it warrants the complete removal IMO. I'd prefer to fix this in 9.0.1.

Since we're still in the beta phase, it makes sense to apply the fix
right now so that it appears in 9.0.  No point in waiting for 9.0.1.

От: "Richard"
Сообщение: Re: Re: [HACKERS] Online backup cause boot failure, anyone know why?
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Concurrent MERGE