Re: [HACKERS] ECPG dynamic cursor fix for UPDATE/DELETE ... WHERE CURRENT OF :curname

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: [HACKERS] ECPG dynamic cursor fix for UPDATE/DELETE ... WHERE CURRENT OF :curname
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Sorry I thought Zoltan's explanation was clear enough. All prior ECPG versions were fine because dynamic cursor names
wereonly added in 9.0. Apparently only this one place was missed. So this is a bug in the new feature, however not such
amajor one that it warrants the complete removal IMO. I'd prefer to fix this in 9.0.1.

Hope this cleans it up a bit.

Michael