Re: Open Items

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Open Items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>     o fix ambiguity for objects using default tablespaces

>     CREATE TABLE test(a int4) tablespace loc;
>     CREATE UNIQUE INDEX test_a_idx3 ON test(a) tablespace pg_default;

>     Index test_a_idx3 has a tablespace value of zero.  pg_get_indexdef()
>     thinks the index is in loc even though it is in pg_default.  And
>     if you move test the index is thought to move too.  The confusion
>     is that there are not separate defaults for database/schema/table.

I don't think it's nearly as complicated as all that; it's just a thinko
in pg_get_indexdef.

http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/backend/utils/adt/ruleutils.c.diff?r1=1.182&r2=1.183

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Re: [HACKERS] Getting rid of AtEOXact Buffers (was Re: [Testperf-general] Re: First set of OSDL Shared Memscalability results, some wierdness ...)