Re: max_standby_delay considered harmful

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: max_standby_delay considered harmful
Дата
Re: max_standby_delay considered harmful  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Re: max_standby_delay considered harmful  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Re: max_standby_delay considered harmful  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2010-05-12 at 14:43 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:

> I thought that it
> would be a good idea for Simon to look at it because, on the surface,
> it APPEARS to have something to do with Hot Standby, since that's what
> Stefan was testing when he found it.

He was also testing SR, yet you haven't breathed a word about that for
some strange reason. It didn't APPEAR like it was HS at all, not from
basic logic or from technical knowledge. So you'll have to forgive me if
I don't leap into action when you say something is an HS problem in the
future.