Re: max_standby_delay considered harmful

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: max_standby_delay considered harmful
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2010-05-12 at 22:34 +0100, Simon Riggs wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-05-12 at 14:43 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
>
> > I thought that it
> > would be a good idea for Simon to look at it because, on the surface,
> > it APPEARS to have something to do with Hot Standby, since that's what
> > Stefan was testing when he found it.
>
> He was also testing SR, yet you haven't breathed a word about that for
> some strange reason. It didn't APPEAR like it was HS at all, not from
> basic logic or from technical knowledge. So you'll have to forgive me if
> I don't leap into action when you say something is an HS problem in the
> future.

Simon, with respect -- knock it off.

Robert gave a very reasonable response. He is just trying to help. Relax
man.

Joshua Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Bug-fix and new feature of pg_lesslogis released
Сообщение: Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Bug-fix and new feature of pg_lesslog is released